With the emergence and expansion of the Internet in the whole wide world, people are now taking up their businesses to new levels. People are now doing more businesses online. This has not only given a new image but also a new platform to businesses. Unfortunately, every development recorded in human history also comes with its own several problems and the Internet is not an exception.
There are people who do not wish you to grow and hence create hindrance by doing something that can damage you reputation, name and business. To prevent such online damages to businesses, we at Ontario Trademark Lawyers provide legal advice in cyber law to our clients. There are different forms of cyber bullying which may concern you in one form or another. Some of them are as follows:
- Insulting: This means to post or spread false information about a person that can cause harm to that particular person or the reputation of that person or his business.
- Targeting: This means to single someone out and invite others to attack or make fun of that person.
- Identify Theft: This means to pretend to be someone else to make it look as if the other person said things that are not true about the person, thereby attracting negative online. attention toward the person whose identity was stolen.
- Uploading: This means to share images of a person, mostly in an embarrassing situation, without the permission or to share emails without the writer’s permission.
- Excluding: This means to pressurize others to exclude someone from a community (either online or offline).
- Harassment: This means to repeatedly send someone nasty, meann and insulting messages
With diverse situations that fall under the ambit of cyber law, we cater to all and help you to sue the responsible person and claim appropriate damages, including monetary compensations, apologies and retraction of the negative publications. We have a team of experienced lawyers who have in-depth knowledge of cyber law and have previously successfully handled cases in this area of law.
We will do our best to ensure that you receive best possible results in case you are being unnecessarily targeted by another person. Our lawyers have in-depth knowledge of the operations of cyber law. Contact us today and get your matter attended to with utmost ease.
To set up an appointment and to find out more about our Cyber Law services, you can call us on 416-840-5572, or Toll Free: 1-888-672-7266.
9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, 1pm – 5pm.
We work Monday to Friday, Saturdays and on holidays by appointment.
Ontario Trademark Lawyers
20 Bay St, Suite 1105
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2N8, Canada
Toll Free: 1-888-672-7266