Much have been written and said about Intellectual Property. Below is a brief explanation of the meaning of Intellectual Property and how you can safeguard your Intellectual Property (IP) rights.
For all those people who create original work, IP law stands as a major support through which they can protect their work from getting misused or copied or infringed. IP law primarily covers everything ranging from original plays and novels to inventions and company identification marks.
We understand the hard work and creativity that goes into the creation of any original work. We encourage new technologies, artistic expressions and inventions so that the world can experience something new and better on a regular basis without any threat.
Primarily, the three main mechanisms of protecting intellectual property are:
- Patents and
We represent clients and assist them in protecting and enforcing their intellectual property rights and some of our trusted services are as follows:
- Choosing, obtaining, protecting and enforcing trademark rights both in Canada and USA
- Trademark Expungement Proceedings
- Trademark Opposition Proceedings
- Passing-off Actions
- Trademark Infringement Actions
- Copyright Infringement Actions
- Copyright Applications
- Distribution Agreements and
- Licensing Agreements
Apart from the above, we also advise clients to obtain security in:
- Intellectual property assets
- Issues arising from employment relationship
- Mergers and acquisitions and
- Insolvency and corporate restructurings
When it comes to trademark matters, we are here to help and assist you in the best possible manner. Elaborating on our trademark services, the trademark services that we offer to our clients include:
- Choosing and searching trademarks
- Trademark application
- Enforcement and protection
- Sale and purchase of trademarks and domain names
Do not hesitate to contact us if you find any violation of your Intellectual Property rights. We provide customized and unparalleled solutions to intellectual property matters.
To set up an appointment and to find out more about our Trademark and Intellectual Property Law services, you can call us on 416-840-5572, or Toll Free: 1-888-672-7266.
9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, 1pm – 5pm.
We work Monday to Friday, Saturdays and on holidays by appointment.
Ontario Trademark Lawyers
20 Bay St, Suite 1105
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2N8, Canada
Toll Free: 1-888-672-7266